Nominated for 2021 Golden Plate Awards
Street Address: 150 Williamson Street, Bendigo
- Instagram: brougham-arms
- Category: Hotel Dining
- Cuisine: Contemporary Australian
- Gluten-free and Vegetarian available
- Proprietors: Scott and Luke McCumber
- Head Chef: Dylen Cercy
- FOH Manager: David Tinee
- Serving Days and Hours: Seven Days: 12.00 noon (luncheon) to 11.00 pm (dinner)
- Cards accepted: Visa, Mastercard and Amex
- Off-street and street parking
- Covid-safe measures in operation
- Bookings recommended
First judges report for 2021
This is a pub you would want to have as your local, where they deliver good, simple pub meals, a place for drinks with friends and a good place for a couple’s night out or work function. The Brougham Arms offers a warm, attractive and relaxed dining venue, with several dining areas and tables nicely spaced. Prior to arrival we were texted to let us know our table was ready – a welcome touch.
We really enjoyed our entrées – the spring roll and the pork bao buns were nicely presented and absolutely delicious. I loved the spring roll – using red cabbage in the filling was genius, and the dipping sauce was really good. The Pork Bao Buns were also nicely made and had a great flavour combination.
We appreciated the substantial wine list provided and being able to order at the table. The Brougham supports many good local wineries and breweries in and around the Bendigo Region.
The flavour, temperature and creaminess of the milk in my Cafe’ Late was very good.
This is a popular and family friendly pub for a casual and relaxed evening out.
Family-friendly country pub. Popular. Good selections of dishes, local wines and craft beers. Great Spring Rolls and the Pork Bao Buns. Generous portions. Excellent Coffee. Reasonable prices.
Second judges’ report coming soon
Awards in 2019
- Winner Judges Award for Best Dish of the Year (Pan Fried Snapper) sponsored by Maxim PR & Marketing
- Highly Commended Best Hotel Dining Award (Sponsored by Comcater Pty. Ltd.)