Nominated in 2021 for golden Plate Awards
What their customers say:
- Love the BASC coffee – Nick and staff always friendly, a real credit to the centre . Always quick and efficient service.
- This coffee shop really knows how to make great coffee, food Is also good as is the service, I would highly recommend.
- The Surfside Cafe is a hidden gem. Really superb coffee, good range of cheeky snacks and healthy options, and lunch options.
- We can always rely on Surfside Cafe – whether it’s a sweet treat after swimming of hot chips on a cold afternoon, it’s always great!
Street Address: 65/70 Shell Rd, Ocean Grove
- Category; Unlicensed Cafe
- Cuisine: Contemporary Australian
- Gluten-free and Vegetarian Available
- Proprietor: Nick Maikantis
- FOH Manager: Sarah Fabian
- Facebook Address: www.facebook.com/surfsidecafe3226
- Serving days and hours:
- Mondays to Fridays: from: 6:30am to: 7.00 pm
- Saturdays: 8.00 am to: 3.00 pm
- Sundays: 8.00 am to: 2.00 pm
- Cards Accepted: Visa, Mastercard, Amex
- Public Parking close by
- Covid-safe Measures in operation
Enquiries: (03) 5256 3999
First Judges Report in 2021 coming soon