Nominated for 2021 Golden Plate Awards
Street Address: 71-73 The Parade, Ocean Grove
- Category: Unlicenced Cafe
- Cuisine: Coffee and Contemporary Australian foods
- Vegetarian and Gluten Free Available
- Head Chef / FOH Manager: Eugenio Houston
- Trading hours:
- Monday to Saturdays 7.00 am to 3.00 pm
- Sundays: 7.00 am to 1.00 pm
- Cards Accepted: Visa and Mastercard
- Street Parking and Public Parking nearby
- Covid-safe measures in place
What the First Judges’ said in 2021
Parade Espresso Bar is one of the best coffee spots I have experienced. Owner and Barista Eugine Houstonchild and his team know their stuff and it shows. and everything is more than reasonably priced for freshly made goods. Eugenio is the perfect operator with his knowledge and passion for great coffee and banter with patrons. Located in the front shop of a local shopping strip Parade Espresso Bar has you immediately thinking you have arrived in one of Melbourne’s trendy coffee suburbs with smart wooden tables and chairs spilling out onto the pavement and artworks on the walls. The banter between staff and customers is warm and welcoming and shows how much this café is part of the daily life of locals and visitors. Espresso Bar uses local produce, local suppliers, supports local artists and donates a percentage of coffee sales to a local charities.
Smart street cafe. Multiple Award winner 2019. Excellent Coffee including single origins from Timor Leste. Toasties. Sausage Rolls. Ket Bakery Pastries. Locally made slices. Apple and sour cream slice. Entertaining and quick customer service. Good value for money.