Nominated for 2021 Golden Plate Awards
Street Address: 85 McAdams Lane, Bellarine
- Category: Cellar Door Eatery and Wine Bar
- Cuisine: Contemporary Australian
- Vegetarian and Gluten-free available
- Head Chef: Adrian Tozer
- FOH Manager: Martin Fearn
- Trading days and Hours: 10.00 am to 5.00 pm (breakfast, lunch and afternoons)
- Cards Accepted: Visa, Mastercard, Amex, and Entertainment
- Off-street Parking
- Covid-Safe measures in operation
What the judges said in 2021
The House of Jack Rabbit Cafe offers visitors an excellent cellar door dining experience. Sensational views across Corio Bay and vineyards, a warm and comfortable dining room, alfresco spaces on the lawns in warm weather, delicious and local produce, a friendly FOH team providing good casual service. The meals offer plenty of choices bursting with flavour. There is a very good drinks list and good coffee round rounded off our meal. Jack Rabbit also showcases a wide range of local and regional food and drink producers. For these reasons and more, House of Jack Rabbit is great value for money.
Special strengths in 2010
Magnificent location. Wonderful Corio Bay views. A showcase of quality local produce. Friendly and efficient service. Divine Lamb salad. Superb squid. Great desserts. Exceptional drinks list. Good value for money.