Victoria’s Covid-Safe Rules for Hospitality have changed
From Monday November 22, 2020 the following rules apply;
- For small venues (less than 200 square metres) the new limit is 50 persons inside (1 per 2 square metres) and 300 outside.
- For larger venues (over 200 square metres) the new limit is 150 persons inside (one per 4 square metres) and 300 outside.
- Spacing restrictions of 1.5 metres between groups will continue to apply.
Before you dine out (from November 22 2020)
- If you feel unwell – stay at home.
- If you have symptoms, however mild, get tested and wait at home for the results.
- To avoid delays or finding there is insufficient space when you arrive please book ahead.
When at the eateries
- If you are spending more than 15 minutes at an eatery you must provide Contact details to staff – so carry photo ID with you (such as a driver’s licence).
- Wash your hands when you arrive before you sit down to eat or drink.
- Fitted face masks should be worn inside except while eating or drinking and masks should be worn when using toilet facilities or paying for the meal and drinks.
- It is no longer necessary to wear face masks outside.
- Don’t share cutlery, plates or glasses.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze.
Enjoy yourselves and the local foods and beverages of Regional Victoria.
For more information contact the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services on 1300 650 172
For industry advice and support contact the Award Organisers: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0417 150 709