Victoria’s Covid-Safe Rules for Hospitality have relaxed
Updated January 25, 2021
Before you dine out:
- If you feel unwell – stay at home.
- If you have symptoms, however mild, get tested and wait at home for the results.
When at eateries:
- Masks are no longer mandatory in hospitality venues but social distancing rules still apply and effect the number of allowable guests – so its wise to book ahead.
- Signage will tell you the minimum required spacing between guests at each venue (usually 1.5 metres).
- If you are spending more than 15 minutes at the venue you must provide Contact Details to staff for potential contact tracing purposes.
- Wash your hands before you sit down to eat or drink.
- Don’t share cutlery, plates or glasses.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze.
Stay safe and enjoy the local foods and beverages of Regional Victoria
For more information contact the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services on 1300 650 172
For industry advice and support contact the Award Organisers: email@example.com or phone 0417 150 709