Eat-in services suspended during covid-19 pandemic but for wine sales and deliveries call (03) 5251 5536 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
what the judges said (2019-2020)
The grand design of Terindah Estate restaurant, it’s surroundings and views across Corio Bay are most impressive, and there’s outside seating on smart linen covered tables. Seasonal local produce featured on the menu and presentation of our dishes was excellent. The smoked duck entree melted in the mouth and flavours were enhanced by the sweetness of cranberries and tartness of watercress. The roasted pumpkin was a lovely combination of flavours, textures and colours, and the Gnocchi main was further proof of the chef’s skills for combining and balancing flavours. The drinks menu featured more local produce with a good range of wine styles from the estate. Given the skills, thought, and care invested in every detail at Terindah Estate, the dining experience and value for money was very good.
Impressive surroundings, dining areas and views. Skilfully prepared and presented seasonal and local foods. Interesting wine varieties of quality. Cellar door tastings available daily. Helpful tasting notes and advice. Friendly staff with good sense of timing. Popular venue for weddings, functions and corporate events. Good value for money.
Awards in 2019
- Finalist Best Contemporary Dining Award (Sponsored by Comcater Pty. Ltd)
- Finalist Peter Watson Memorial Award for Best Chef: Ivan Roianoff (Sponsored by Luxury Escapes)
- Finalist Best Customer Service Award (Sponsored by Maxim PR & Marketing Pty. Ltd)
- Finalist Best Menu of local Produce Award (Sponsored by Provenir)
- Finalist Best value for Money Award (Sponsored by The Gordon Institute)